Spotify Playlist


 Hi guys, as Beth suggested I've started making a Spotify playlist of potential songs we could use/play around with. I've included a bit of everything some of it is a bit random. I've made the playlist collaborative so feel free to include any songs you'd like or would like us to listen to/play around with. If anybody doesn't have Spotify and would like me to add in some songs for them just let me know. I have also included the song we used in the first piece we made at the start of the module. If you click the link you should be able to just add songs straight away from there but if there are any problems let me know :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/43GhgsuQiQAHaj9j5RpMQm?si=fa7dbf24134c4b84

Comments

  1. Great Bella. Might be good for everyone to just have a listen and pile in more options/ideas at the mo but then down the line it would be useful to hear from people about how you think music could/should be used - artistically/rhythmically/stylistically/practically/technically..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Bella I think this is really helpful and it is a great way for us to listen without having to always share links! I really like the ideas you've already chosen and will be great to hear more for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts